March 5, 2017
March 5, 2017
Late Night Thoughts...
So... It is after midnight currently, and I just finished my homework that is due tomorrow for school. I am extremely tired and worn out but I really had to write SOMETHING on my blog!!
So, I'm thinking of all my blessings, because I have so many, and I am winding down, getting ready to sleep.
1. I am thankful for my family. They're crazy, but always there for me when I really need it.
2. I am thankful for my boyfriend, who is my best friend and is always there.
3. I am thankful for my friends. Before high school, I had some messy relationships. Arguments, bullies. I felt alone in my faith. Then came high school, and I found my best friends. I am so incredibly thankful that I have them in my life. My crazy girls. They're always there to talk and hug and have fun.
4. I am thankful for my house, and everything I own. I know they're earthly treasures, but God gave them to me and I am grateful that I have more than enough.
5. I am thankful that God is always next to me. When no one else is, He is. He cares about me.(1 Peter 5:7)
6. I am thankful for this blog, and how God is using it. It makes me happy and excited to see what's going to happen next.
Send me some prayer requests. Comment please! I want to pray for you guys. What are some of your blessings? Why are you thankful? Let me know! I love you guys! <3
Post a Comment